IBC 2017 Preview – Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Media
The International Broadcaster Conference runs from September 15th to 19th. One of the most significant new trends promoted at this conference will be related to the implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in video services. Some solutions targeted as AI or Machine Learning simply migrate from editor- or developer-coded optimization methods to neural-network trained solutions, a host of new solutions leverage video analytics to generate metadata.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking