IBC 2017 Preview – Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Media
The International Broadcaster Conference runs from September 15th to 19th. One of the most significant new trends promoted at this conference will be related to the implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in video services. Some solutions targeted as AI or Machine Learning simply migrate from editor- or developer-coded optimization methods to neural-network trained solutions, a host of new solutions leverage video analytics to generate metadata.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases