IBC 2017 Preview – Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Media
The International Broadcaster Conference runs from September 15th to 19th. One of the most significant new trends promoted at this conference will be related to the implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in video services. Some solutions targeted as AI or Machine Learning simply migrate from editor- or developer-coded optimization methods to neural-network trained solutions, a host of new solutions leverage video analytics to generate metadata.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Should We See Facebook’s Recent Issues as an Alarm for Social, Video or Both?
- Cloud VR, a Path to Monetization of Next-Generation Networks
- Pay-TV Operators Increasingly Embrace Android TV–Based Devices
- Meet the New “Made In China” Chipsets – AI Chipsets for Natural Language Processing
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence