Biometrics Find Their Way in the Car Sharing Economy - P2
This is the second of a two-part insight entitled “Biometrics Find Their Way in the Car Sharing Economy” dealing with the use of biometrics as part of the emerging car hailing and car sharing ventures. In the previous insight, different environmental, consumer and legislative factors, among others, were mentioned as contributing factors to the ever-increasing usage of biometrics for companies such as Uber and Lyft. While there has been (and still is) friction in this transitionary phase, younger companies seem to have an easier time adapting to the implementation of biometric technologies. Two major examples concern the companies Little Cab and Zipcar.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective