Biometrics Find Their Way in the Car Sharing Economy - P1
During the last few years, we have witnessed the car sharing ventures leave their incubation process and steadily expand across the globe. Although there have been many hurdles along the road, the emerging car sharing economy transitioned from being a questionable phenomenon that caused a great deal of antagonism to being hailed as a beneficially transformative, albeit disruptive, agent of change. According to a future-looking prediction, ABI Research estimates that by 2030 as many as 400 million people will rely on robotic car sharing, moving from the street rental phase, to ride sharing, and finally to the much-anticipated robotic car service.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update