IIoT training courses partially solve hurdles to adoption
Historically, a disconnect has existed between IT and OT in most organizations. Until Industry 4.0 and the IIoT, OT in manufacturing rarely had to work too closely with networked technology; now, IT systems must have access to physical assets and shop-floor workers must have access to analytics. All parties must communicate and solve problems together.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Smart Manufacturing Sensors: Strategic Guidance for Anticipating the Demands of the IIoT