IIoT training courses partially solve hurdles to adoption
Historically, a disconnect has existed between IT and OT in most organizations. Until Industry 4.0 and the IIoT, OT in manufacturing rarely had to work too closely with networked technology; now, IT systems must have access to physical assets and shop-floor workers must have access to analytics. All parties must communicate and solve problems together.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Design in Industrial Applications
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game