IIoT training courses partially solve hurdles to adoption
Historically, a disconnect has existed between IT and OT in most organizations. Until Industry 4.0 and the IIoT, OT in manufacturing rarely had to work too closely with networked technology; now, IT systems must have access to physical assets and shop-floor workers must have access to analytics. All parties must communicate and solve problems together.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies