Click and Mortar Shopping Embracing Voice Control
As Amazon acquired grocery store chain Whole Foods Market last week, the company was keen to use its new stores to promote its smart home voice control devices, Amazon Echo and Dot. The deal highlighted the growing ties between online and physical store shopping, but it also cemented a bond between voice control and shopping. Days later, Google announced a partnership with Walmart which would extend voice control from Google Home devices to extend to Walmart shopping.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities