Click and Mortar Shopping Embracing Voice Control
As Amazon acquired grocery store chain Whole Foods Market last week, the company was keen to use its new stores to promote its smart home voice control devices, Amazon Echo and Dot. The deal highlighted the growing ties between online and physical store shopping, but it also cemented a bond between voice control and shopping. Days later, Google announced a partnership with Walmart which would extend voice control from Google Home devices to extend to Walmart shopping.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?