Fiat-Chrysler Joins BMW-Intel-Mobileye Autonomous Platform Alliance
In August 2017, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with BMW, Intel and Mobileye alliance to join their efforts to develop a scalable platform for autonomous driving. FCA becomes the first original equipment manufacturer (OEM), besides founding member BMW, to join a coalition which includes Tier 1 suppliers Continental and Delphi, silicon giant Intel, and the latter’s recently acquired Mobileye, a leader in computer vision.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety