Fiat-Chrysler Joins BMW-Intel-Mobileye Autonomous Platform Alliance
In August 2017, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with BMW, Intel and Mobileye alliance to join their efforts to develop a scalable platform for autonomous driving. FCA becomes the first original equipment manufacturer (OEM), besides founding member BMW, to join a coalition which includes Tier 1 suppliers Continental and Delphi, silicon giant Intel, and the latter’s recently acquired Mobileye, a leader in computer vision.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data