South Korea and Singapore Beat China At NB-IoT Network Deployment
While South Korea and Singapore become the first two nations with nationwide NB-IoT network, China, who is supposed to be the leading market in NB-IoT, is still struggling to achieve nationwide commercialization. This insight looks at the challenges behind NB-IoT in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options