South Korea and Singapore Beat China At NB-IoT Network Deployment
While South Korea and Singapore become the first two nations with nationwide NB-IoT network, China, who is supposed to be the leading market in NB-IoT, is still struggling to achieve nationwide commercialization. This insight looks at the challenges behind NB-IoT in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure