South Korea and Singapore Beat China At NB-IoT Network Deployment
While South Korea and Singapore become the first two nations with nationwide NB-IoT network, China, who is supposed to be the leading market in NB-IoT, is still struggling to achieve nationwide commercialization. This insight looks at the challenges behind NB-IoT in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?