Smart Card Vendor 2016 Market Share Roundup
ABI Research recently published its latest Smart Card Technologies market data iteration. The study established that just over 9.9 billion smart cards shipped in 2016, marking an overall disappointing year, with a YoY growth rate of a mere 3% achieved, driven by disappointing results within the payment cards market and a continued flattening of SIM card growth thanks to high maturity levels and market saturation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update