Smart Card Vendor 2016 Market Share Roundup
ABI Research recently published its latest Smart Card Technologies market data iteration. The study established that just over 9.9 billion smart cards shipped in 2016, marking an overall disappointing year, with a YoY growth rate of a mere 3% achieved, driven by disappointing results within the payment cards market and a continued flattening of SIM card growth thanks to high maturity levels and market saturation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?