Robotics: Digital Transformation in the US Energy Market
A recent ABI Research B2B Survey with 50 US-based energy firms showed high familiarity on robotics (88%). However, penetration rates remain low since only 2 out of 10 utility firms shared that they have deployed robotics in their current operation. However, ABI Research expects deployment of robotics to accelerate because18% of respondents shared that they are likely to deploy robotics in the next 12 months, and 50% shared that they are on the early investigation stage and/or assessing deployments. A more detailed discussion on digital transformation in the U.S. Energy market can be found in the ABI Research report Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Utilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?