Robotics: Digital Transformation in the US Energy Market
A recent ABI Research B2B Survey with 50 US-based energy firms showed high familiarity on robotics (88%). However, penetration rates remain low since only 2 out of 10 utility firms shared that they have deployed robotics in their current operation. However, ABI Research expects deployment of robotics to accelerate because18% of respondents shared that they are likely to deploy robotics in the next 12 months, and 50% shared that they are on the early investigation stage and/or assessing deployments. A more detailed discussion on digital transformation in the U.S. Energy market can be found in the ABI Research report Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Utilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation