NB-IoT Enabled Smart Meter & Smart Parking Shaping Smart Cities - Part 1
During the Huawei Analyst Summit held in Singapore in May 2017, Huawei announced a massive commercial deployment of 3GPP standard NB-IoT (Release 13) in 2017, including at least 30 NB-IoT networks across 20+ countries worldwide including Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain), South America (Chile), North America (Canada), South Africa, Asia (South Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, UAE, Saudi Arabia), and Australia. In China, China Telecom conducted software upgrades across its 310,000 base stations, and China Unicom has 800 new base stations to support NB-IoT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Industrial 5G at Hannover Messe
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems