Smart Cities and Artificial Intelligence
While Artificial Intelligence (AI) is making inroads into all technologies and verticals, it will prove to be particularly relevant in smart city contexts. Legacy smart cities approaches have mainly focused on connectivity, sensors, and monitoring to offer better information and achieve modest, incremental cost savings and improved public services to citizens. Typical examples include smart waste management, smart street lights, and parking sensors. To take smart cities to the next level, both in terms of the quality of services and the cost at which they can be provided, AI and Deep Learning (DL) in particular, will be required.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Smart Cities India: 100 City Project
- Smart City Pioneers in Southeast Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam
- Augmented Reality in Energy and Utilities
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies