iRobot Has Banner Month, Positions for the Future
In July, Boston-based consumer robotics supplier iRobot acquired its European distributor (Robopolis SAS), saw its stock soar following strong Amazon Prime Day sales, and had 5% of its shares purchased by Softbank. The company is also innovating to address the threat of international competitors undercutting its market dominance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers