iRobot Has Banner Month, Positions for the Future
In July, Boston-based consumer robotics supplier iRobot acquired its European distributor (Robopolis SAS), saw its stock soar following strong Amazon Prime Day sales, and had 5% of its shares purchased by Softbank. The company is also innovating to address the threat of international competitors undercutting its market dominance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market