iRobot Has Banner Month, Positions for the Future
In July, Boston-based consumer robotics supplier iRobot acquired its European distributor (Robopolis SAS), saw its stock soar following strong Amazon Prime Day sales, and had 5% of its shares purchased by Softbank. The company is also innovating to address the threat of international competitors undercutting its market dominance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem