iRobot Has Banner Month, Positions for the Future
In July, Boston-based consumer robotics supplier iRobot acquired its European distributor (Robopolis SAS), saw its stock soar following strong Amazon Prime Day sales, and had 5% of its shares purchased by Softbank. The company is also innovating to address the threat of international competitors undercutting its market dominance.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory