Versive and Cloudera Partner to Provide AI-Powered Cybersecurity
Earlier this month, Versive announced their latest strategic partnership with Cloudera in order to address the cybersecurity gap in advanced persistent threat (APTs). Versive is an up-and-coming provider of cybersecurity machine learning solutions with a focus towards automated threat detection and incident response among other quickly rising concerns (e.g., regulatory compliance and insider threat detection). Cloudera is an established leader of Big Data solutions and the ‘mastermind’ behind technologies such as Apache Hive, MapReduce, Pandas, Impyla and many others.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms