Versive and Cloudera Partner to Provide AI-Powered Cybersecurity
Earlier this month, Versive announced their latest strategic partnership with Cloudera in order to address the cybersecurity gap in advanced persistent threat (APTs). Versive is an up-and-coming provider of cybersecurity machine learning solutions with a focus towards automated threat detection and incident response among other quickly rising concerns (e.g., regulatory compliance and insider threat detection). Cloudera is an established leader of Big Data solutions and the ‘mastermind’ behind technologies such as Apache Hive, MapReduce, Pandas, Impyla and many others.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Nvidia Strengthens Software AI Offering for GPU
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Benchmarking AI Frameworks: Productization, Market Rationalization, and Ecosystem Development
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market