Versive and Cloudera Partner to Provide AI-Powered Cybersecurity
Earlier this month, Versive announced their latest strategic partnership with Cloudera in order to address the cybersecurity gap in advanced persistent threat (APTs). Versive is an up-and-coming provider of cybersecurity machine learning solutions with a focus towards automated threat detection and incident response among other quickly rising concerns (e.g., regulatory compliance and insider threat detection). Cloudera is an established leader of Big Data solutions and the ‘mastermind’ behind technologies such as Apache Hive, MapReduce, Pandas, Impyla and many others.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook