Ubimax and Vuzix Expand Partnerships to Further Smart Glass Adoption
July 2017 saw a number of announcements from Ubimax, a leading wearable technology solution for enterprises. The company announced its new Frontline platform that has been designed around its four core products: xPick, xMake, xInspect, and xAssist. The platform aids companies with the deployment, integration, and management of wearable technology, specifically smart glasses, such as Google’s Glass Enterprise Edition, RealWear’s HMT-1, and Microsoft’s HoloLens. July 2017 has also seen Ubimax join with Vuzix, a leading supplier of smart glasses, to bring smart glass solutions to a number of companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearables and Workforce Automation
- Wearables Will Aid the Increasing Automation of the Workplace
- Telcos Will be Key Players in Industrial 4.0
- Smart Footwear Technologies and Applications
- Wearable Data Analytics and Business Models