Ubimax and Vuzix Expand Partnerships to Further Smart Glass Adoption
July 2017 saw a number of announcements from Ubimax, a leading wearable technology solution for enterprises. The company announced its new Frontline platform that has been designed around its four core products: xPick, xMake, xInspect, and xAssist. The platform aids companies with the deployment, integration, and management of wearable technology, specifically smart glasses, such as Google’s Glass Enterprise Edition, RealWear’s HMT-1, and Microsoft’s HoloLens. July 2017 has also seen Ubimax join with Vuzix, a leading supplier of smart glasses, to bring smart glass solutions to a number of companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface