Machine learning in Cybersecurity Vendor Questions P2
This the second of a two-part insight regarding ABI Research’s webinar entitled “Cybersecurity Gets an Upgrade – Machine Learning, Automation, and the Potential for Artificial Intelligence”. The previous insight dealt with vendor questions posed regarding the use of data lakes and the use of personal data for algorithm training. This insight will deal with automating data formatting, algorithm training using IoT data, and the auditing ability for machine learning in cybersecurity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms