Machine learning in Cybersecurity Vendor Questions P2
This the second of a two-part insight regarding ABI Research’s webinar entitled “Cybersecurity Gets an Upgrade – Machine Learning, Automation, and the Potential for Artificial Intelligence”. The previous insight dealt with vendor questions posed regarding the use of data lakes and the use of personal data for algorithm training. This insight will deal with automating data formatting, algorithm training using IoT data, and the auditing ability for machine learning in cybersecurity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge