Machine Learning in Cybersecurity: Vendor Questions P1
ABI Research’s webinar entitled “Cybersecurity Gets an Upgrade – Machine Learning, Automation, and the Potential for Artificial Intelligence” was a chance to mention some of the emerging trends in the cybersecurity domain, discuss key machine learning technologies, and provide insights regarding their use in the enterprise sector. However, besides the arguments raised in favor or against certain aspects of User and Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA), Deep Learning (DL), automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning in general, one of the most important aspects of the webinar were the audience questions. Ranging from issues regarding data warehousing to the importance of auditing, the questions touched upon the technological zeitgeist and transformation of machine learning in cybersecurity. This two-part insight will visit five key questions that were raised in the webinar and provide a brief summary of the expectations from prospective implementers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI in the Enterprise: Conversational Interfaces
- AI in the Enterprise: Machine Learning