Machine Learning in Cybersecurity: Vendor Questions P1
ABI Research’s webinar entitled “Cybersecurity Gets an Upgrade – Machine Learning, Automation, and the Potential for Artificial Intelligence” was a chance to mention some of the emerging trends in the cybersecurity domain, discuss key machine learning technologies, and provide insights regarding their use in the enterprise sector. However, besides the arguments raised in favor or against certain aspects of User and Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA), Deep Learning (DL), automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning in general, one of the most important aspects of the webinar were the audience questions. Ranging from issues regarding data warehousing to the importance of auditing, the questions touched upon the technological zeitgeist and transformation of machine learning in cybersecurity. This two-part insight will visit five key questions that were raised in the webinar and provide a brief summary of the expectations from prospective implementers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Nvidia Strengthens Software AI Offering for GPU
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Benchmarking AI Frameworks: Productization, Market Rationalization, and Ecosystem Development
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market
- Hot Tech Innovators: AI and ML