Preparing for an eSIM Revolution in Telecommunication Ecosystem
Telefonica Group, the Spain-based telecommunications company, has partnered with digital security company Gemalto to launch On-Demand Connectivity cloud service. The service enables remote subscription management of all consumer products, such as PCs, tablets and wearables, as long as the devices are with an embedded SIM(eSIM). End users will be able to directly purchase, modify or update their existing subscription plan, without the need to fit or change a SIM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape