Preparing for an eSIM Revolution in Telecommunication Ecosystem
Telefonica Group, the Spain-based telecommunications company, has partnered with digital security company Gemalto to launch On-Demand Connectivity cloud service. The service enables remote subscription management of all consumer products, such as PCs, tablets and wearables, as long as the devices are with an embedded SIM(eSIM). End users will be able to directly purchase, modify or update their existing subscription plan, without the need to fit or change a SIM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”