Preparing for an eSIM Revolution in Telecommunication Ecosystem
Telefonica Group, the Spain-based telecommunications company, has partnered with digital security company Gemalto to launch On-Demand Connectivity cloud service. The service enables remote subscription management of all consumer products, such as PCs, tablets and wearables, as long as the devices are with an embedded SIM(eSIM). End users will be able to directly purchase, modify or update their existing subscription plan, without the need to fit or change a SIM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update