Preparing for an eSIM Revolution in Telecommunication Ecosystem
Telefonica Group, the Spain-based telecommunications company, has partnered with digital security company Gemalto to launch On-Demand Connectivity cloud service. The service enables remote subscription management of all consumer products, such as PCs, tablets and wearables, as long as the devices are with an embedded SIM(eSIM). End users will be able to directly purchase, modify or update their existing subscription plan, without the need to fit or change a SIM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple