Roku Looks Forward to IPO in 2017
In mid-July, the Wall Street Journal reported that Roku would be looking to raise funds for an IPO in 2017, at a valuation of about US$1 billion. Roku has released some additional statistics in the market on its footprint, including:
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch