Video Distribution Tools: Just-in-Time Packaging and Manifest Manipulation
Just-in-Time (JIT) Packaging originated around 2010-2011 while Manifest manipulation originated in 2014-2015. However, these tools continue to find new business case applications and grow in popularity. A variety of applications, from cloud DVR to making available short-form clips, can all work using just in time packaging and manifest manipulation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking