UnTelco Video (2 of 2): Operators can choose to be distributors or aggregators
This is part 2 of 2 on the UnTelco Video Opportunity. It describes the interplay between on-demand video, live-linear (24x7) video and events, as well as describing two key roles telcos can choose to play in integrating services – that of a distributor or that of an aggregator. Part 1 addresses the UnTelco concept, applied to Video, defines the OTT video service competitive environment, defines specific opportunity types available to telcos, and discusses some early movement in the market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi