UnTelco Video (2 of 2): Operators can choose to be distributors or aggregators
This is part 2 of 2 on the UnTelco Video Opportunity. It describes the interplay between on-demand video, live-linear (24x7) video and events, as well as describing two key roles telcos can choose to play in integrating services – that of a distributor or that of an aggregator. Part 1 addresses the UnTelco concept, applied to Video, defines the OTT video service competitive environment, defines specific opportunity types available to telcos, and discusses some early movement in the market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video