UnTelco Video (1 of 2): The OTT Video Opportunity
This is part 1 of 2 on the UnTelco Video Opportunity. It addresses the UnTelco concept, applied to Video, defines the OTT video service competitive environment, defines specific opportunity types available to telcos, and discusses some early movement in the market. Part 2 describes the interplay between on-demand video, live-linear (24x7) video and events, as well as describing two key roles telcos can choose to play in integrating services – that of a distributor or that of an aggregator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch