UnTelco Video (1 of 2): The OTT Video Opportunity
This is part 1 of 2 on the UnTelco Video Opportunity. It addresses the UnTelco concept, applied to Video, defines the OTT video service competitive environment, defines specific opportunity types available to telcos, and discusses some early movement in the market. Part 2 describes the interplay between on-demand video, live-linear (24x7) video and events, as well as describing two key roles telcos can choose to play in integrating services – that of a distributor or that of an aggregator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality