DT's Answer to Telco Innovation
Telcos have been through several development phases of innovation, ranging from internal innovation departments, spinning off their innovation teams to Digital Business Units (DBUs) or even relying on management consultants and third parties to create innovation. Several DBUs have been recently decommissioned as they often were not part of the core operator organization; group executives did not have the necessary visibility to understand DBU outputs and in many cases, innovation outputs were expected to provide short-term benefits rather than long-term, incremental improvements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals