DT's Answer to Telco Innovation
Telcos have been through several development phases of innovation, ranging from internal innovation departments, spinning off their innovation teams to Digital Business Units (DBUs) or even relying on management consultants and third parties to create innovation. Several DBUs have been recently decommissioned as they often were not part of the core operator organization; group executives did not have the necessary visibility to understand DBU outputs and in many cases, innovation outputs were expected to provide short-term benefits rather than long-term, incremental improvements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?