DT's answer to telco innovation
Telcos have been through several development phases of innovation, ranging from internal innovation departments, spinning off their innovation teams to Digital Business Units (DBUs) or even relying on management consultants and third parties to create innovation. Several DBUs have been recently decommissioned as they often were not part of the core operator organization; group executives did not have the necessary visibility to understand DBU outputs and in many cases, innovation outputs were expected to provide short-term benefits rather than long-term, incremental improvements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks
- Open Source Software and Developer Ecosystems in The Telco Cloud
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific: Implementations & Impact