DT's Answer to Telco Innovation
Telcos have been through several development phases of innovation, ranging from internal innovation departments, spinning off their innovation teams to Digital Business Units (DBUs) or even relying on management consultants and third parties to create innovation. Several DBUs have been recently decommissioned as they often were not part of the core operator organization; group executives did not have the necessary visibility to understand DBU outputs and in many cases, innovation outputs were expected to provide short-term benefits rather than long-term, incremental improvements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities