DT's answer to telco innovation
Telcos have been through several development phases of innovation, ranging from internal innovation departments, spinning off their innovation teams to Digital Business Units (DBUs) or even relying on management consultants and third parties to create innovation. Several DBUs have been recently decommissioned as they often were not part of the core operator organization; group executives did not have the necessary visibility to understand DBU outputs and in many cases, innovation outputs were expected to provide short-term benefits rather than long-term, incremental improvements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Innovation Benchmark: Winners and Losers in the Race to Future Revenues
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific