HERE Launches Real-Time Traffic Services Built on Crowdsourced Connected Car Data
HERE, a leader in digital mapping and location intelligence, has announced the launch of their first next-generation connected car services, built on data crowdsourced from BMW, Audi and Daimler models. HERE’s Open Location Platform aggregates anonymized GPS probe and ABS/hard-braking data sourced from millions of the three luxury vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) models that have already been deployed on the road. The location solutions leader already has compiled six months of data ingestion, with the quality of insight from automotive grade sources driving a significant increase in quality of service for the consumer.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety