HERE Launches Real-Time Traffic Services Built on Crowdsourced Connected Car Data
HERE, a leader in digital mapping and location intelligence, has announced the launch of their first next-generation connected car services, built on data crowdsourced from BMW, Audi and Daimler models. HERE’s Open Location Platform aggregates anonymized GPS probe and ABS/hard-braking data sourced from millions of the three luxury vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) models that have already been deployed on the road. The location solutions leader already has compiled six months of data ingestion, with the quality of insight from automotive grade sources driving a significant increase in quality of service for the consumer.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems