ETSI Multi-Access Edge Computing Group Releases APIs to Accelerate Market Adoption
On July 6, 2017, the Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) industry specifications group within the European Telecom Standards Institute (ETSI) published its first set of application programming interface (API) related to MEC. These APIs releases follow the group’s earlier specifications on multi-access edge reference architecture, service scenarios definition, and other aspects of MEC.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?