ETSI Multi-Access Edge Computing Group Releases APIs to Accelerate Market Adoption
On July 6, 2017, the Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) industry specifications group within the European Telecom Standards Institute (ETSI) published its first set of application programming interface (API) related to MEC. These APIs releases follow the group’s earlier specifications on multi-access edge reference architecture, service scenarios definition, and other aspects of MEC.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options