ETSI Multi-Access Edge Computing Group Releases APIs to Accelerate Market Adoption
On July 6, 2017, the Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) industry specifications group within the European Telecom Standards Institute (ETSI) published its first set of application programming interface (API) related to MEC. These APIs releases follow the group’s earlier specifications on multi-access edge reference architecture, service scenarios definition, and other aspects of MEC.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure