What the Vivint/Best Buy Partnership Can Tell Us
Vivint’s decision to partner with Best Buy is a deal that will put Best Buy and Vivint’s branded smart home offerings in more than 400 electronics stores across the U.S. The deal represents a first for both companies: Vivint has built its business through its own direct customer sales operations while Best Buy’s smart home offerings have previously been limited to offering a range of off-the-shelf devices only. The move will draw the interest of smart home providers and those still on the sidelines alike.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?