What the Vivint/Best Buy Partnership Can Tell Us
Vivint’s decision to partner with Best Buy is a deal that will put Best Buy and Vivint’s branded smart home offerings in more than 400 electronics stores across the U.S. The deal represents a first for both companies: Vivint has built its business through its own direct customer sales operations while Best Buy’s smart home offerings have previously been limited to offering a range of off-the-shelf devices only. The move will draw the interest of smart home providers and those still on the sidelines alike.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities