Two OEMs Capable of Making Wireless Charging Market Reach Its Tipping Point
Charging a PC, smartphone, or tablet without any wires remains one of the most sought-after technologies for consumers and business users alike. Yet, it also one of the most elusive technologies when it comes to product brands and accessory makers offering a viable commercial solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach