Two OEMs Capable of Making Wireless Charging Market Reach Its Tipping Point
Charging a PC, smartphone, or tablet without any wires remains one of the most sought-after technologies for consumers and business users alike. Yet, it also one of the most elusive technologies when it comes to product brands and accessory makers offering a viable commercial solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras