Two OEMs Capable of Making Wireless Charging Market Reach Its Tipping Point
Charging a PC, smartphone, or tablet without any wires remains one of the most sought-after technologies for consumers and business users alike. Yet, it also one of the most elusive technologies when it comes to product brands and accessory makers offering a viable commercial solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker