Two OEMs Capable of Making Wireless Charging Market Reach Its Tipping Point
Charging a PC, smartphone, or tablet without any wires remains one of the most sought-after technologies for consumers and business users alike. Yet, it also one of the most elusive technologies when it comes to product brands and accessory makers offering a viable commercial solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017