Ocado Disrupts UK Retailers with Private LTE and Cloud Computing
Ocado is disrupting UK’s fresh food and fast-moving consumer goods retail market. The company relies on unlicensed LTE technology (LTE-U) and cloud computing to deliver its services in the most innovative and efficient manner. ABI Research believes that LTE vendors and service providers have much to gain by studying Ocado as an example of how they are able to add value to other verticals through LTE and 5G.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow