Ocado Disrupts UK Retailers with Private LTE and Cloud Computing
Ocado is disrupting UK’s fresh food and fast-moving consumer goods retail market. The company relies on unlicensed LTE technology (LTE-U) and cloud computing to deliver its services in the most innovative and efficient manner. ABI Research believes that LTE vendors and service providers have much to gain by studying Ocado as an example of how they are able to add value to other verticals through LTE and 5G.
To find out more about subscribing:
- India Pushes Ahead with EMV Migration, but Slowdown Evident
- Retail Sector Embracing Technology-led Transformation
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies