Ocado Disrupts UK Retailers with Private LTE and Cloud Computing
Ocado is disrupting UK’s fresh food and fast-moving consumer goods retail market. The company relies on unlicensed LTE technology (LTE-U) and cloud computing to deliver its services in the most innovative and efficient manner. ABI Research believes that LTE vendors and service providers have much to gain by studying Ocado as an example of how they are able to add value to other verticals through LTE and 5G.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities