Ocado Disrupts UK Retailers with Private LTE and Cloud Computing
Ocado is disrupting UK’s fresh food and fast-moving consumer goods retail market. The company relies on unlicensed LTE technology (LTE-U) and cloud computing to deliver its services in the most innovative and efficient manner. ABI Research believes that LTE vendors and service providers have much to gain by studying Ocado as an example of how they are able to add value to other verticals through LTE and 5G.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation