Ocado Disrupts UK Retailers with Private LTE and Cloud Computing
Ocado is disrupting UK’s fresh food and fast-moving consumer goods retail market. The company relies on unlicensed LTE technology (LTE-U) and cloud computing to deliver its services in the most innovative and efficient manner. ABI Research believes that LTE vendors and service providers have much to gain by studying Ocado as an example of how they are able to add value to other verticals through LTE and 5G.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Retailers Must See GDPR as a Blessing, Not a Curse
- Augmented Reality in Retail
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating