Jawbone Runs Out of Financial and Legal Battery; Accessory Company to be Liquidated
Several media sources are reporting that accessory company Jawbone is being liquidated. Known for its Bluetooth earpiece early in the formation of the wireless audio category, Jawbone was received by the market for providing good noise cancellation and a distinct metallic appearance to its device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis