Jawbone Runs Out of Financial and Legal Battery; Accessory Company to be Liquidated
Several media sources are reporting that accessory company Jawbone is being liquidated. Known for its Bluetooth earpiece early in the formation of the wireless audio category, Jawbone was received by the market for providing good noise cancellation and a distinct metallic appearance to its device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Mobile Performance and Next Generation Applications Given Boost by New LTE Modem
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries