Jawbone Runs Out of Financial and Legal Battery; Accessory Company to be Liquidated
Several media sources are reporting that accessory company Jawbone is being liquidated. Known for its Bluetooth earpiece early in the formation of the wireless audio category, Jawbone was received by the market for providing good noise cancellation and a distinct metallic appearance to its device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Footwear Technologies and Applications
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Wearable Data Analytics and Business Models
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular Teardown Summary Report