Jawbone Runs Out of Financial and Legal Battery; Accessory Company to be Liquidated
Several media sources are reporting that accessory company Jawbone is being liquidated. Known for its Bluetooth earpiece early in the formation of the wireless audio category, Jawbone was received by the market for providing good noise cancellation and a distinct metallic appearance to its device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications