Jawbone Runs Out of Financial and Legal Battery; Accessory Company to be Liquidated
Several media sources are reporting that accessory company Jawbone is being liquidated. Known for its Bluetooth earpiece early in the formation of the wireless audio category, Jawbone was received by the market for providing good noise cancellation and a distinct metallic appearance to its device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach