Jawbone Runs Out of Financial and Legal Battery; Accessory Company to be Liquidated
Several media sources are reporting that accessory company Jawbone is being liquidated. Known for its Bluetooth earpiece early in the formation of the wireless audio category, Jawbone was received by the market for providing good noise cancellation and a distinct metallic appearance to its device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience