Valid Taking Advantage of the Transformative IoT Opportunity
At Mobile World Congress (MWC) Shanghai 2017, Valid announced that it struck a partnership with China Mobile and Cubic Telecom, with a view to deliver LTE connectivity to IoT device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications