IBM and ABB Group's Strategic Partnership Provides for Comprehensive Industry 4.0 Support
At this time, no one company is capable of supporting the complete Industry 4.0 requirements spectrum. However, with its ‘ABB Ability’ Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial collaboration software platform, along with a wide array of robots, industrial automation technologies, and sensing systems, ABB Group already has much of the Industry 4.0 solution stack in-house. What the company lacks is advanced analytics and machine learning support. Enter IBM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
- Robotics: With Great Technologies Come Great Vulnerabilities
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms: Best Practice for Winning in the Next Industrial Revolution
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking The Next Phase of Market Development