IBM and ABB Group's Strategic Partnership Provides for Comprehensive Industry 4.0 Support
At this time, no one company is capable of supporting the complete Industry 4.0 requirements spectrum. However, with its ‘ABB Ability’ Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial collaboration software platform, along with a wide array of robots, industrial automation technologies, and sensing systems, ABB Group already has much of the Industry 4.0 solution stack in-house. What the company lacks is advanced analytics and machine learning support. Enter IBM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition