IBM and ABB Group's Strategic Partnership Provides for Comprehensive Industry 4.0 Support
At this time, no one company is capable of supporting the complete Industry 4.0 requirements spectrum. However, with its ‘ABB Ability’ Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial collaboration software platform, along with a wide array of robots, industrial automation technologies, and sensing systems, ABB Group already has much of the Industry 4.0 solution stack in-house. What the company lacks is advanced analytics and machine learning support. Enter IBM.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment