Remote Control in Construction Made Possible by 5G
5G brings many promises. Edge computing in 5G radio access network (RAN) architecture enables remote control and localized processing. ABI Research looks at NEC’s trial in remote control construction and discusses the potential of construction processes as a 5G use case.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN