Remote Control in Construction Made Possible by 5G
5G brings many promises. Edge computing in 5G radio access network (RAN) architecture enables remote control and localized processing. ABI Research looks at NEC’s trial in remote control construction and discusses the potential of construction processes as a 5G use case.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?