Remote Control in Construction Made Possible by 5G
5G brings many promises. Edge computing in 5G radio access network (RAN) architecture enables remote control and localized processing. ABI Research looks at NEC’s trial in remote control construction and discusses the potential of construction processes as a 5G use case.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase