SK Telecom Waves the Flag for Its 5G Trial
The South Korean government has a lot at stake for the Winter Olympics 2018. Not only is it hoping to host a vibrant and successful Olympic experience, but it also wants to show the world a fully operational 5G network. The Olympics are only 18 months away. During Mobile World Congress (MWC) Shanghai, SK Telecom, with support from Nokia and Samsung, declared it had tested an end-to-end infrastructure trial of a 5G network. There are a number of distinctive features that could pinpoint the underlying technologies and network strategies advanced mobile telcos will deploy for 5G.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure