Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 + Microsoft Windows 10 = Cellular PCs
The ARM Architecture chipsets dominate the mobile market. Well-established silicon processor providers, including Intel, have attempted to compete against the ARM platform, yet mobile devices remain an exclusive market to ARM licensees with more than 1 billion units annually that build their own chipsets. ARM-based processors have been able to deliver an acceptable level of performance within the battery-powered envelope needed to achieve user satisfaction that has not been replicable by non-ARM architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017