Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 + Microsoft Windows 10 = Cellular PCs
The ARM Architecture chipsets dominate the mobile market. Well-established silicon processor providers, including Intel, have attempted to compete against the ARM platform, yet mobile devices remain an exclusive market to ARM licensees with more than 1 billion units annually that build their own chipsets. ARM-based processors have been able to deliver an acceptable level of performance within the battery-powered envelope needed to achieve user satisfaction that has not been replicable by non-ARM architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach