Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 + Microsoft Windows 10 = Cellular PCs
The ARM Architecture chipsets dominate the mobile market. Well-established silicon processor providers, including Intel, have attempted to compete against the ARM platform, yet mobile devices remain an exclusive market to ARM licensees with more than 1 billion units annually that build their own chipsets. ARM-based processors have been able to deliver an acceptable level of performance within the battery-powered envelope needed to achieve user satisfaction that has not been replicable by non-ARM architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker