Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 + Microsoft Windows 10 = Cellular PCs
The ARM Architecture chipsets dominate the mobile market. Well-established silicon processor providers, including Intel, have attempted to compete against the ARM platform, yet mobile devices remain an exclusive market to ARM licensees with more than 1 billion units annually that build their own chipsets. ARM-based processors have been able to deliver an acceptable level of performance within the battery-powered envelope needed to achieve user satisfaction that has not been replicable by non-ARM architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market