Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 + Microsoft Windows 10 = Cellular PCs
The ARM Architecture chipsets dominate the mobile market. Well-established silicon processor providers, including Intel, have attempted to compete against the ARM platform, yet mobile devices remain an exclusive market to ARM licensees with more than 1 billion units annually that build their own chipsets. ARM-based processors have been able to deliver an acceptable level of performance within the battery-powered envelope needed to achieve user satisfaction that has not been replicable by non-ARM architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience