Biometrics Payment Cards: Next-Generation Authentication
MasterCard is trialing a bankcard that incorporates a biometric finger sensor, in addition to having a chip and PIN verification. The biometric payment card has already been trialed in South Africa, and MasterCard is now looking to make a transition to the European market in the next few months.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?