Biometrics Payment Cards: Next-Generation Authentication
MasterCard is trialing a bankcard that incorporates a biometric finger sensor, in addition to having a chip and PIN verification. The biometric payment card has already been trialed in South Africa, and MasterCard is now looking to make a transition to the European market in the next few months.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update