Qualcomm’s Mobile Payment Security Solutions and Smart Cities
During the Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Day held during May 2017 in Singapore, Qualcomm announced Snapdragon 835, Snapdragon 660, and Snapdragon 630. It offers multi-level security solutions comprising of hardware and software-based security architecture, as well as biometric authentication technologies designed to provide a robust and secured mobile payment platform. Additionally, the chipsets are equipped with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology, enabling “Tap and Go cashless payment,” whereby consumers only need to tap their smartphone onto the reader device.
To find out more about subscribing:
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Smart Vending Trends and Market Opportunities
- Environmental Sensors: A Priority for Smart Cities
- Chinese VC Funding in Cashierless Stores Demonstrates a Diverging Approach to Retail Innovation
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities