Trucker Path Raises Another $30 Million for Digital Parking and Payments
Founded less than four years ago in San Jose, California, Trucker Path recently raised US$30 million in debt financing after raising more than US$21 million in seed and Series A funding. The company appears to be in discussion for Series B funding with investors. One of its investors is the Chinese social networking and Internet finance firm, Renren, which may be an early indicator of future Chinese expansion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logistics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution