Trucker Path Raises Another $30 Million for Digital Parking and Payments
Founded less than four years ago in San Jose, California, Trucker Path recently raised US$30 million in debt financing after raising more than US$21 million in seed and Series A funding. The company appears to be in discussion for Series B funding with investors. One of its investors is the Chinese social networking and Internet finance firm, Renren, which may be an early indicator of future Chinese expansion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation