What’s Next for Rideshare Operators, Shared Mobility, and the Sharing Economy?
The scale of Uber’s successes in recent years is impossible to deny; the US$70 billion company has built a truly global brand, revolutionizing personal transportation at a considerable pace. Its approach has been adopted by a long tail of smaller competitors in a number of regions. Uber’s dominance of the ridesharing market is demonstrated in the way that the brand has been “verbified”, with the term “uberization” referring to the transformation of an industry into a shared-economy services business model.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety