What’s Next for Rideshare Operators, Shared Mobility, and the Sharing Economy?
The scale of Uber’s successes in recent years is impossible to deny; the US$70 billion company has built a truly global brand, revolutionizing personal transportation at a considerable pace. Its approach has been adopted by a long tail of smaller competitors in a number of regions. Uber’s dominance of the ridesharing market is demonstrated in the way that the brand has been “verbified”, with the term “uberization” referring to the transformation of an industry into a shared-economy services business model.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors