What’s Next for Rideshare Operators, Shared Mobility, and the Sharing Economy?
The scale of Uber’s successes in recent years is impossible to deny; the US$70 billion company has built a truly global brand, revolutionizing personal transportation at a considerable pace. Its approach has been adopted by a long tail of smaller competitors in a number of regions. Uber’s dominance of the ridesharing market is demonstrated in the way that the brand has been “verbified”, with the term “uberization” referring to the transformation of an industry into a shared-economy services business model.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update