Hands-Free Access Drives Enterprise Wearable Adoption
In ABI Research’s latest edition of the Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts market data, a quarterly updated research, ABI Research forecasts global enterprise wearable device shipments to reach 185 million in 2022, increasing from approximately 44 million in 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries
- Wearable Device User Interface and User Experience