JD.com Leads the Revolution for China’s Logistics Industry
In the last few days, the stock price of JD.com has risen significantly, putting the company on track to overtake China’s search engine company Baidu as the nation’s third most valuable Internet company. JD.com is China’s second-largest e-commerce company after Alibaba, selling products through its website, native mobile apps, WeChat, and Mobile QQ entry points.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies
- NRF 2019 Supply Chain Roundup: Inventory Visibility is on the Rise
- Demand Planning and Optimization in the Supply Chain
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain