Apple’s Finally-Confirmed Place in Augmented Reality with ARKit
Apple announced its augmented reality (AR) developer platform ARKit at its developer conference, and developers are already using it to craft AR content for iOS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases