Apple’s Finally-Confirmed Place in Augmented Reality with ARKit
Apple announced its augmented reality (AR) developer platform ARKit at its developer conference, and developers are already using it to craft AR content for iOS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Device Connectivity
- Porsche’s Push into AR Glasses Lends Credence to the Technology’s Potential
- Webinar: Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market
- Augmented Reality in Retail
- Snap Inc.’s Increasingly Interesting Role in Augmented Reality