Apple’s Finally-Confirmed Place in Augmented Reality with ARKit
Apple announced its augmented reality (AR) developer platform ARKit at its developer conference, and developers are already using it to craft AR content for iOS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator