Which Vertical Is Ripe for Connectivity+ and UnTelco?
ABI Research conducted an end market survey, where eight different verticals were asked about technology adoption and their attitudes regarding future technologies. These verticals included: retail, healthcare, logistics, automotive, manufacturing, utilities, consumer packaged goods, and government. In total, 455 technology decision makers across these verticals in the U.S. were asked about a variety of technologies that included cellular connectivity, 5G, telco cloud, and NB-IoT. It was no surprise that 84% of the survey respondents have already deployed, or are shortly planning to deploy, cellular connectivity in the form of 3G or 4G. M2M is an established technology where several verticals use telco SIM cards to connect their sensors, devices, and machinery to their technology platforms.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Retailers Must See GDPR as a Blessing, Not a Curse
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Augmented Reality in Retail