Which Vertical Is Ripe for Connectivity+ and UnTelco?
ABI Research conducted an end market survey, where eight different verticals were asked about technology adoption and their attitudes regarding future technologies. These verticals included: retail, healthcare, logistics, automotive, manufacturing, utilities, consumer packaged goods, and government. In total, 455 technology decision makers across these verticals in the U.S. were asked about a variety of technologies that included cellular connectivity, 5G, telco cloud, and NB-IoT. It was no surprise that 84% of the survey respondents have already deployed, or are shortly planning to deploy, cellular connectivity in the form of 3G or 4G. M2M is an established technology where several verticals use telco SIM cards to connect their sensors, devices, and machinery to their technology platforms.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Devices and Solutions for Workforce Productivity in Warehouse Logistics
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC