Which Vertical Is Ripe for Connectivity+ and UnTelco?
ABI Research conducted an end market survey, where eight different verticals were asked about technology adoption and their attitudes regarding future technologies. These verticals included: retail, healthcare, logistics, automotive, manufacturing, utilities, consumer packaged goods, and government. In total, 455 technology decision makers across these verticals in the U.S. were asked about a variety of technologies that included cellular connectivity, 5G, telco cloud, and NB-IoT. It was no surprise that 84% of the survey respondents have already deployed, or are shortly planning to deploy, cellular connectivity in the form of 3G or 4G. M2M is an established technology where several verticals use telco SIM cards to connect their sensors, devices, and machinery to their technology platforms.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies