Motorola Solutions Prepares for MCPTT Standard with Kodiak Networks Acquisition
Motorola Solutions announced that it will be acquiring push-to-talk (PTT) solution and management provider Kodiak Networks. Considered the lesser of the mobile communications applications in contrast to cellular voice and mobile broadband, PTT technology has been widely applied in public safety communications, as well as private communications systems in the past several years. With the proliferation and expansion of LTE’s capabilities on mobile carrier networks, new life is being breathed into PTT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker