Motorola Solutions Prepares for MCPTT Standard with Kodiak Networks Acquisition
Motorola Solutions announced that it will be acquiring push-to-talk (PTT) solution and management provider Kodiak Networks. Considered the lesser of the mobile communications applications in contrast to cellular voice and mobile broadband, PTT technology has been widely applied in public safety communications, as well as private communications systems in the past several years. With the proliferation and expansion of LTE’s capabilities on mobile carrier networks, new life is being breathed into PTT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach