Motorola Solutions Prepares for MCPTT Standard with Kodiak Networks Acquisition
Motorola Solutions announced that it will be acquiring push-to-talk (PTT) solution and management provider Kodiak Networks. Considered the lesser of the mobile communications applications in contrast to cellular voice and mobile broadband, PTT technology has been widely applied in public safety communications, as well as private communications systems in the past several years. With the proliferation and expansion of LTE’s capabilities on mobile carrier networks, new life is being breathed into PTT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras