Motorola Solutions Prepares for MCPTT Standard with Kodiak Networks Acquisition
Motorola Solutions announced that it will be acquiring push-to-talk (PTT) solution and management provider Kodiak Networks. Considered the lesser of the mobile communications applications in contrast to cellular voice and mobile broadband, PTT technology has been widely applied in public safety communications, as well as private communications systems in the past several years. With the proliferation and expansion of LTE’s capabilities on mobile carrier networks, new life is being breathed into PTT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017