Motorola Solutions Prepares for MCPTT Standard with Kodiak Networks Acquisition
Motorola Solutions announced that it will be acquiring push-to-talk (PTT) solution and management provider Kodiak Networks. Considered the lesser of the mobile communications applications in contrast to cellular voice and mobile broadband, PTT technology has been widely applied in public safety communications, as well as private communications systems in the past several years. With the proliferation and expansion of LTE’s capabilities on mobile carrier networks, new life is being breathed into PTT services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience