RF Power Skills versus Technology—They Are Not the Same Thing
The word technology has essentially become a cliché in the modern world, but is this term the main driver behind today’s plethora of electronic products? This analyst believes that the term is actually misused; what really drives development and manufacturing are skills, not technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?