5G and Network Slicing: Enablers for Smart Healthcare
At present, the global healthcare industry is facing major challenges in terms of data management, low operating margins, unbalanced distribution of medical resources, and lack of IT infrastructure. Healthcare organizations have realized that legacy infrastructure is the main obstacle for growth in the world of connected devices, and this is initiating an era of softwarization in healthcare. Most healthcare organizations, but not all, are convinced that infrastructure needs to be upgraded for cost-effectiveness and enhanced healthcare experiences, and have started adopting advanced techniques to address these challenges. 5G technology can assist healthcare service providers to improve these processes further, and telcos may have a role to play in this value chain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks