5G and Network Slicing: Enablers for Smart Healthcare
At present, the global healthcare industry is facing major challenges in terms of data management, low operating margins, unbalanced distribution of medical resources, and lack of IT infrastructure. Healthcare organizations have realized that legacy infrastructure is the main obstacle for growth in the world of connected devices, and this is initiating an era of softwarization in healthcare. Most healthcare organizations, but not all, are convinced that infrastructure needs to be upgraded for cost-effectiveness and enhanced healthcare experiences, and have started adopting advanced techniques to address these challenges. 5G technology can assist healthcare service providers to improve these processes further, and telcos may have a role to play in this value chain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals