BlackBerry's Updates to Its Enterprise Mobility Suite Show Companies Adopting More Technologies
In June 2017, enterprise software and IoT company, BlackBerry, announced several updates to its Enterprise Mobility Suite, the company’s complete enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that helps protect data and increase workforce productivity. The solution includes mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile content management, and more, and is used by organizations in government, defense, intelligence, and other industry verticals. The update also includes greater support of wearable devices, as well as several productivity and security enhancements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Footwear Technologies and Applications
- Wearable Data Analytics and Business Models
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular Teardown Summary Report
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise