BlackBerry's Updates to Its Enterprise Mobility Suite Show Companies Adopting More Technologies
In June 2017, enterprise software and IoT company, BlackBerry, announced several updates to its Enterprise Mobility Suite, the company’s complete enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that helps protect data and increase workforce productivity. The solution includes mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile content management, and more, and is used by organizations in government, defense, intelligence, and other industry verticals. The update also includes greater support of wearable devices, as well as several productivity and security enhancements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries