NFC Tags Market Given a Boost by Apple
At its recent worldwide developer conference, Apple announced its intent to expand its Near Field Communication (NFC) capabilities, enabling iPhones running iOS 11 to read NFC tags. The announcement was met with great applause from the NFC tag ecosystem, pitched as a final piece of the NFC puzzle and a platform from which NFC tag use cases can begin to flourish, perhaps finally being able to fulfill the much-hyped market potential predicted a few years ago.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Transforming In-store Inventory Management
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies