NFC Tags Market Given a Boost by Apple
At its recent worldwide developer conference, Apple announced its intent to expand its Near Field Communication (NFC) capabilities, enabling iPhones running iOS 11 to read NFC tags. The announcement was met with great applause from the NFC tag ecosystem, pitched as a final piece of the NFC puzzle and a platform from which NFC tag use cases can begin to flourish, perhaps finally being able to fulfill the much-hyped market potential predicted a few years ago.
To find out more about subscribing:
- WiGig in 2018 – Alive, but Not Kicking
- India Pushes Ahead with EMV Migration, but Slowdown Evident
- Retail Sector Embracing Technology-led Transformation
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- WiGig Market Opportunities and Challenges Update