Wi-Fi Alliance Introduces Certification Program for Wi-Fi in New Homes
The Wi-Fi Alliance recently unveiled its latest certification program, which seeks to bring about professionally designed, pre-installed Wi-Fi networks into new homes. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design will allow the home construction industry to effectively plan and install Wi-Fi networks into homes as they are built, enabling optimal placement of access points to help eliminate dead spots and ensure robust, reliable, and consistent Wi-Fi coverage throughout the entire home. Additionally, it will even extend beyond to outdoor spaces such as garages and patios.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Opportunities and Challenges for Short-Range Wireless in 2019
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies Market Update
- What Is Next After 802.11ax?