Wi-Fi Alliance Introduces Certification Program for Wi-Fi in New Homes
The Wi-Fi Alliance recently unveiled its latest certification program, which seeks to bring about professionally designed, pre-installed Wi-Fi networks into new homes. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design will allow the home construction industry to effectively plan and install Wi-Fi networks into homes as they are built, enabling optimal placement of access points to help eliminate dead spots and ensure robust, reliable, and consistent Wi-Fi coverage throughout the entire home. Additionally, it will even extend beyond to outdoor spaces such as garages and patios.
To find out more about subscribing:
- NFC IC Market: Controllers & Secure Elements
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Bluetooth Building Automation Market Opportunities and Challenges
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Bluetooth Opportunities and Challenges for the Next Decade