Wi-Fi Alliance Introduces Certification Program for Wi-Fi in New Homes
The Wi-Fi Alliance recently unveiled its latest certification program, which seeks to bring about professionally designed, pre-installed Wi-Fi networks into new homes. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design will allow the home construction industry to effectively plan and install Wi-Fi networks into homes as they are built, enabling optimal placement of access points to help eliminate dead spots and ensure robust, reliable, and consistent Wi-Fi coverage throughout the entire home. Additionally, it will even extend beyond to outdoor spaces such as garages and patios.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connectivity for the Factory Floor: Opportunities and Challenges for Wireless Technologies
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Products Arrive to Change the Future Wi-Fi Landscape
- Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi – New Markets and Increased Technology Competition