Singapore Waives Spectrum Fee for 5G Trials to Spark Innovations
Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) announced a fee waiver for all 5G trials in Singapore in May (2017). This is the latest attempt by the city-state to inject momentum into innovations around 5G. ABI Research believes the sense of urgency demonstrated by the Singapore government will allow Singapore to keep up with top markets in Asia-Pacific in light of recent major 5G capital expenditure announcements by Chinese, Japanese, and South Korean operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options