Singapore Waives Spectrum Fee for 5G Trials to Spark Innovations
Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) announced a fee waiver for all 5G trials in Singapore in May (2017). This is the latest attempt by the city-state to inject momentum into innovations around 5G. ABI Research believes the sense of urgency demonstrated by the Singapore government will allow Singapore to keep up with top markets in Asia-Pacific in light of recent major 5G capital expenditure announcements by Chinese, Japanese, and South Korean operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure