Smart Cities, Governments, and Politics
Amid the increasing focus and discussion on smart city technology and business models, a more general debate is underway regarding which level of government—if any—should manage and control urban technology deployments, or indeed, define policies and objectives.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities