Smart Cities, Governments, and Politics
Amid the increasing focus and discussion on smart city technology and business models, a more general debate is underway regarding which level of government—if any—should manage and control urban technology deployments, or indeed, define policies and objectives.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing
- Urban Resilience: A New Smart Cities Objective