Huawei’s R&D Is a Key Enabler in Its Bid to Become #2 in the Smartphone Market
As the world’s third-largest manufacturer of smartphones, China-based Global ICT Solutions provider Huawei has managed to further consolidate its position over the past year. The company is now the largest smartphone seller in China, and overseas shipments have risen to represent around 50% of its overall handset sales.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017