Huawei’s R&D Is a Key Enabler in Its Bid to Become #2 in the Smartphone Market
As the world’s third-largest manufacturer of smartphones, China-based Global ICT Solutions provider Huawei has managed to further consolidate its position over the past year. The company is now the largest smartphone seller in China, and overseas shipments have risen to represent around 50% of its overall handset sales.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker