Huawei’s R&D Is a Key Enabler in Its Bid to Become #2 in the Smartphone Market
As the world’s third-largest manufacturer of smartphones, China-based Global ICT Solutions provider Huawei has managed to further consolidate its position over the past year. The company is now the largest smartphone seller in China, and overseas shipments have risen to represent around 50% of its overall handset sales.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras