Huawei’s R&D Is a Key Enabler in Its Bid to Become #2 in the Smartphone Market
As the world’s third-largest manufacturer of smartphones, China-based Global ICT Solutions provider Huawei has managed to further consolidate its position over the past year. The company is now the largest smartphone seller in China, and overseas shipments have risen to represent around 50% of its overall handset sales.
To find out more about subscribing:
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval